Monday, July 2, 2007

VoIP article ready soon

I am in the midst of writing my VoIP article for hakin9 magazine and frankly speaking i am very restless these days. Still, i force myself to quickly write this article, so it can be publish soon for those VoIP auditors to give a comment, or for anyone who is interested in auditing VoIP services. Well, this article is easy to understand and it is not going to be tough to learn the techniques described. For a beginner, you will find this a useful yet interesting article and for a expert, this is not for you. I plan to write a more in depth and advance article in future if i have the resources and time. I will keep you guys updated on the status once it is published.

The Hacka Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

free service for you to meet by telephone with your customers, relatives or colleagues.
^_^
free conference call