Ok, i am providing free audits for those who need my help in assisting them to secure their applications or networks and read properly, i am NOT charging a single cent for my effort of work in helping you. The reason for doing so is because i am giving back to the community that once helped me in getting where i am today. I remembered i was hacking like nobody business back in the days with trojans, port scanning, exploits, etc..I was very young then and indeed very enthusiastic in all sorts of hacking. Today, because of the busy work schedule and commitments i have, i tend to have lesser time in reading or researching. However, i am still pretty much involved in the security community when in comes to networking and web applications. There are actually quite a number of people who approached me for free auditing of their public facing web applications and i actually managed test their site and show them what i had found. Of course, i cannot reveal any of those clients i did before, but trust me, some of them are huge organization and of course some are my friends.
To get a free audit, i need the following details:
1. Prove that you are the owner of the site or network.
2. Personal details of yourself.
3. If you are from a company, use your company's email to send me an email and follow up with a call to my mobile.
4. If you are an individual, i would require you to give me a call to my mobile or skype. Send me an email first at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If there should be any meetup, prepare a Non Diclosure Agreement for signing if required and discuss for the Scope Of Work.
I cannot guarantee i have the time to test and deliver on time for each and every customer if the request traffic is high, however, i will do my best to deliver you of what i promised. Also, if the scope gets larger, then the amount of delay will be longer, it all depends. Don't forget i have a day time job and doing a favour for you. Lastly, should there be any changes based on the audit details, i will update it here on my blog.
The Hacka Man